Property Features and Amenities
Boutique Hotel Calgary
Property features to enhance your stay:
- Conveniently located along the Bow River in charming Kensington Village, steps across from the acclaimed Peace Bridge to downtown Calgary
- Nineteen guest rooms with all the modern luxury of an upscale home away from home
- French doors and opening sash windows
- Fireplaces, garden patios and private balconies are featured in select guest rooms
- Secured, heated, underground parking available for an additional fee
- Business services including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout the premise as well as fax, photocopy and printing services available through the front desk
- In-room spa services offered through RnR Wellness
- Complimentary use of Brooklyn Cruiser Bikes to explore the city
- Award-winning cuisine at Chef’s Table, including weekday breakfast, weekend brunch and evening dinner serivce, which includes an a la carte and tasting menu option both paired with an eclectic wine list
- Fireside lounge provides an opportunity to enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine
- Seasonal south-facing patio open for weekend brunch and evening service
- In-room dining available during breakfast and dinner service hours
- Opportunity to book meeting and event space for small groups
- Exclusive use of the entire Inn available for private events, corporate retreats and weddings
Complimentary services for registered guests include:
- Evening turndown service
- Morning coffee or tea tray with newspaper
- $20 per person culinary credit each day of your stay when booking direct
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Bottled water
- Local calls
- Access to Kensington Fitness Studio
- Use of Brooklyn Cruiser Bikes
- Concerige services - please click here to make arrangements
Welcome to Calgary’s village in the city, where people actually live, work, shop and play.
Our centrally located streets are ultra pedestrian-friendly. Walk across the Louise or Peace Bridge from Downtown Calgary, ride along the bike paths, or use our Sunnyside LRT station and several bus stops. If you drive and park, the ‘loop’ layout of Kensington will take you back to your spot without missing a thing.
Come breathe the air in Kensington, Calgary's Urban Village, truly Outside of the Ordinary. So much more than Cheap and Chic, with over 250 unique shops, restaurants and services, it is possible to spend a day, a night, or an entire weekend!
Click here to visit Kensigton Village's website.
Kensington Fitness Studio
Guests of the Inn may now enjoy FREE fitness drop-in at the Kensington Fitness Studio. The studio, located a mere 3 blocks from the Inn, offers a wide variety of fitness equipment, personal trainers (at 50% off to our guests), free towel service, a juice bar, nutritional counseling and friendly staff!
Ask an Innkeeper for your complimentary drop-in pass!