Services & Amenities
Boutique Hotel Calgary
Intuitive service is our passion – to anticipate your needs, spend the time it takes to make your stay more memorable, and to take care of every detail. From a personal check-in to soul-repairing cuisine at our award-winning Chef’s Table, we offer a premiere travel experience unlike any other, making us the best Calgary hotel.
Unique property features to complement your stay:
- Conveniently located along the Bow River in charming Kensington Village just steps across the acclaimed Peace Bridge to Downtown Calgary.
- Nineteen newly renovated contemporary guest rooms with all the modern luxury of an upscale home away from home
- Independent climate control and windows that open
- Select rooms feature fireplaces, garden patios and private balconies
- Secured, heated underground parking for $15/night
- Business services including complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the premise; complimentary guest use of iPad; fax, photocopy, and printing service
- Concierge services
- In-room spa treatment offered by RnR Wellness
- Complimentary use of Brooklyn Cruiser Bikes to enjoy the extensive bike paths just outside the doors
- Award-winning cuisine at Chef’s Table, including weekday breakfast, weekend brunch, and evening dinner service in intimate surroundings with intuitive service
- À la Carte and Tasting Menu options paired with an eclectic wine list
- Open kitchen concept to allow for an interactive dining experience
- Fireside room to enjoy a coffee or glass of wine with friends
- Sheltered, south-facing patio for morning brunch or evening cocktails and appetizers
- Daily room service during Chef’s Table hours of operation
- Meeting and event space ranging from a small boardroom for 10 to exclusive use of Chef’s Table for 100
- Exclusive use of the entire Inn available for private events, corporate retreats and weddings
With our compliments, just for being our guest:
- Evening turndown service
- Morning coffee/tea tray with newspaper
- High-speed wireless internet
- Bottled water
- Local calls
- Drop-in access to Kensington Fitness Studio
- Use of Brooklyn Cruiser Bikes
Welcome to Calgary’s village in the city, where people actually live, work, shop and play.
Our centrally located streets are ultra pedestrian-friendly. Walk across the Louise or Peace Bridge from Downtown Calgary, ride along the bike paths, or use our Sunnyside LRT station and several bus stops. If you drive and park, the ‘loop’ layout of Kensington will take you back to your spot without missing a thing.
Come breathe the air in Kensington, Calgary's Urban Village, truly Outside of the Ordinary. So much more than Cheap and Chic, with over 250 unique shops, restaurants and services, it is possible to spend a day, a night, or an entire weekend!
Click here to visit Kensigton Village's website.
Skoah® is a personal skin care company that makes simply powerful skin care™ products and delivers to-die-for facial services. Our 'spatiques' are different than typical spas because we focus on delivering a single spa experience - ' facials'.
Find Skoah Sweet Love products when you book our Romance Package Enhancement. Book Now! As guests of the Inn, receive a complimentary gift when booking treatments at Skoah!
Voda Spa Inc
Voda Spa Inc
Voda Spa is dedicated to offering superior services, performed by experienced therapists with careful attention to client care and hygiene practices. Along with conventional spa therapies, they also offer many natural and organic treatment options.
Voda Spa Inc. offer all guests of Kensington Riverside Inn a 15% discount on their many treatment options.
Please contact the Inn via email or call 403-228-4442 for more information, or to allow us to assist you in making reservations.
The Naked Leaf
The Naked Leaf
#103 305 10th St. N.W.
Calgary, AB. T2N 1V5
The Naked Leaf is an independent tea vendor located steps from Kensington Riverside Inn and featuring small farm produced and organic teas, locally crafted tea-wares and tea tin labels designed by local artists.
Guests of Kensington Riverside Inn who purchase one tin of tea get a second one of equal or lesser value at 50% off.
Kensington Fitness Studio
Guests of the Inn may now enjoy FREE fitness drop-in at the Kensington Fitness Studio. The studio, located a mere 3 blocks from the Inn, offers a wide variety of fitness equipment, personal trainers (at 50% off to our guests), free towel service, a juice bar, nutritional counseling and friendly staff!
Ask an Innkeeper for your complimentary drop-in pass!