Best Restaurant in Calgary
Chef's Table is Calgary's premier fine-dining restaurant which features an intimate 40-seat dining room with an adjoining Fireside Lounge. Our licensed patio overlooking the Bow River is open seasonally from mid-May through the end of September. Under the direction of Executive Chef Duncan Ly and Chef de Cuisine Michel Nop, we invite you to join us as they showcase their passion for food in our open concept kitchen.
Our patio is now open! Join us for breakfast, dinner or weekend brunch on a hot summer day!
- Plates & Palates Wine Dinner: July 9.
- Bring Your Own Bottle: Free corkage on Monday nights.
- Wine Wednesday: Half price bottles of wine with dinner service.
- Tasting Menu: Three courses Monday to Wednesday and five courses Thursday to Saturday.
- Friday Happy Hour: $0.99 oysters and $4.99 glasses of Prosecco.
We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and special requests with advanced notice.
For your convenience, please find our current menus:
- Breakfast: Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 10:00AM
- Dinner: Monday through Saturday 5:30PM to 9:30PM
- Weekend Brunch: Saturday and Sunday 8:00AM to 1:00PM
Please note on statutory holidays Chef's Table is open for brunch hours and closed for dinner service.
Parking for Chef's Table patrons is available at the Kensington Gate Parkade across from the Inn on the corner of Memorial Drive and 10A Street NW.
- For groups less than 8, please book online through Bookenda or call the Kensington Riverside Inn directly at 403.228.4442.
- For groups of 8 or more, please call the Kensington Riverside Inn directly.
- We appreciate advance notice of any cancellations and dietary restrictions.